With Christmas just around the corner and 2018 approaching fast, it feels natural to do a bit of reminiscing and today I would like to review my year as a buggy runner.
Before having the phil&teds Sport buggy, I was so frustrated not being able to exercise in the way that I wanted. I was keen to shift my post-baby weight and enjoy a bit of ‘me-time’ working out. However, finding the time and child care to go for a jog or hit the gym wasn’t always easy. Thanks to this simple buggy, I was able to combine my fitness goals with looking after my little girl, and keeping her thoroughly entertained on our many running adventures.
Here are a few photos that are special to me and capture my journey from complete buggy runner novice to feeling super confident with this superb set of wheels. I genuinely love this phil&teds running buggy as it’s helped me to lose weight, regain my fitness and enjoy new adventures with my daughter – which in turn has encouraged me to feel a bit more like the ‘pre-baby’ me, if that makes any sense!
1. On a high after my first buggy run that went very smoothly!
2. When I got to my weight loss goal!
3. Feeling so confident with my new running buggy that the endorphins encouraged me to take this sweaty post-run selfie! This was the moment I decided to sign up to a 10k run, feeling certain I’d be able to complete training now I had some new phil&teds wheels for my little one.
4. One of the first times I realised my jogging seemed to be inspiring my daughter to take up running too!
5. Running 10k in under an hour after training with my phil&teds sport buggy. Such a fantastic, and challenging day. I really didn’t think I’d be able to run long distances after having my daughter, I love that a simple buggy helped me to regain my fitness and so much more.
6. Moving house and exploring new running routes – so thankful this buggy is suited for all terrains! You may notice a difference between this shot and some of my earlier running views.
7. Ending the year with a family Santa fun run!